I am overcome, speechless. I rehearsed this so many times in front of the mirror, but I am still in no way prepared for this honour. What can I say this has blown me away. Thank you to Jo Roderick who kindly presented me with this prestigious award. I would also like to thank my family and friends who have supported me.
This is the best start to 2016, starting it with this award.
I, in turn, would like to nominate these fantastic authors for their own awards should they wish to accept it.
Rose English https://www.facebook.com/suechofalls.sari?fref=ts
Sherri A Wingler https://www.facebook.com/authorsherri.wingler?fref=ts
Elaine Chissick https://www.facebook.com/elaine.chissick?fref=ts
Tanya Jones https://www.facebook.com/tjonesauthor/?fref=ts
Recipients, if you choose to accept and wish to propagate the CHAMPIONS AWARDS, please do the following:
- Post this Award Sticker on your blog, with the hashtag #CHAMPIONSAWARDS
- Acknowledge the sponsor of your Awards.
- Choose at least five of your own nominees and advise them accordingly, attaching these 5 guidelines.
- Keep it simple… no need for explanations for the Awards… we know how great these folks are.
- You are free to give out these Awards as frequently as you wish.